PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0 With Maintenance Break:
PUBG Mobile is going on a maintenance break and a new update with various features will get pushed on 12th June to all servers. The update will arrive with many new updates and features for the game. A new mode named Team DeathMatch, Charisma Ranking, New Zombies will get introduced in this update. Players can update their game from 12th June from their respective app stores. The update size requires a total space of 1.98 GB for Android users while 2.45 GB for iOS users. Also, if players update their game before 19th June they will get 1,888 BP coins and an outfit box. So in this article, we will discuss PUBG Mobile Update 0.13.0.
PUBG Mobile Maintenace Break Time In India:
PUBG Mobile will be taken offline from 05:30:00 to 13:30:00 (IST) on 11 JUN 2019 for maintenance. The new version will be available starting at 12 JUNE 2019.
What’s New In This Update:
Team DeathMatch Mode:
Finally, the new mode for which many players are waiting for gets introduced in this update. This mode features fast-paced combat fights in both FPP and TPP mode. In this mode, two teams will fight with each other for 10 minutes and team with the high number of kills will win the match.
New achievements for Team DeathMatch also introduced:
- Victory Legion: Completing 1/5/10/20 matches with wins in TDM
- Alpha And Omega: Getting first and last kill in TDM
- T-800: Achieving Terminator 1 time in TDM
- Envoy Of War: Completing series of missions in TDM
New Control Setting For FPP:
Now players can have separate control setup setting for both TPP and FPP modes.
MVP Showcase System:
In this update, players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or in new Team Death Match winning squad will get featured.
Footprints In Vikendi:
Players will become able to see footprints on snow pf other players in Vikendi map. Vehicle tire tracks and trails will also be visible to other players.
New Button For Climbing:
A dedicated button can also be enabled from setting. It will help for faster reflexes to dodge from shots and to climb faster.
A new Godzilla themes lobby background will be also available with various events and rewards on updating the game.
- Players can choose to if a teammate should lose merit if killed by Friendly Fire.
- New Popularity rewards for top 100 players with the highest popularity points.
- Charisma Ranking for collection of Permanent Outfits and Firearms and Vehicle finishes.
- New Timings for Arcade modes introduced.
- Now while reloading a Bolt Action Rifle players can move instead of completing the process while Aiming Down Sight.
- Vehicles now have improved explosions feedback.
Zombie Modes Changes:
- Old zombies replaced by 4 new types of zombies.
- Liquid Nitrogen now leaves a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground which reduces movement of any unit in the area.
- New mode combat modifier added.
- A new factory has replaced the Police Station.
Also, Check Out: