So, here we are with the latest post on PUBG Mobile. In this article, I will be discussing about how to improve graphics in PUBG Mobile. Playing PUBG Mobile is now a daily habit of almost every individual nowadays. Groups of people sitting in various places playing the game can be seen a lot frequently. But playing PUBG Mobile in good satisfying graphics is not a thing for everyone.
As PUBG Mobile graphics are not optimized for every smartphone in the market. Many smartphones cannot handle high intensive graphics of PUBG Mobile. So that’s why default setting for many smartphones is set to low. they cannot play PUBG Mobile in high graphics.
So to counter these problems, I have shortlisted two methods by which you can play PUBG Mobile in high graphics.
Let’s start the article;
Improve graphics in PUBG Mobile:
1] Installing Graphics Tools:
Nowadays there are various apps available on Play Store which can help you improve graphics in PUBG Mobile. They work quite satisfying as they can change your game setting before opening game. The working of these apps is very simple and easy to use. A person only needs to select the version of the game he wants to play. Like he can select global version if he has downloaded it from Play store. Then he needs to just select graphics setting in which he wants to play PUBG Mobile.
So here are 3 best GFX Tool apps for PUBG Mobile for better graphics:
- PUB Gfx Tool Free(NO BAN): This app is by far best app for improving your PUBG Mobile graphics in few seconds. A user just needs to install the app and he is good to go. After installing he just needs to select the game version and graphics of the game he wants to play. And then just tap on Run Game. You will see an instant improvement in graphics of PUBG Mobile. It comes with various graphics setting for your game like 1080 resolution and HDR mode.
- GFX Tool: This is another good app for helping you improve your PUBG Mobile graphics. It is available on Play Store for download for free.
- GFX Toll For PUBG(No Full Ads): This is another useful app for the improvement of graphics in PUBGMobile. And also it is ads free so there is no problem of any pop-ups during the game.
2] Using Emulator:
Another way for playing PUBG Mobile in high graphics is to play it on a PC or a laptop. But for this, you must have a good PC built, or a gaming laptop. Though you can play PUBG mobile on a 4GB RAM laptop it will lag at some places. So you must have a PC with good specifications.
Minimum Requirements for playing PUBG Mobile emulator:
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
3] Buy A New Phone:
If nothing works for you then the only way remains is to buy a new smartphone for yourself. As now many smartphones are coming with optimizations for PUBG Mobile. They can handle the high intensity of PUBG Mobile graphics. If you have the good budget go for an iPhone as they are most well optimized and best for playing PUBG Mobile. But if are low on budget you can go for an Android smartphone with at least 3GB RAM. and a good processor.
HERE is the list of Best smartphones of 2018.
So all the best for your next Winner Winner Chicken Dinner in high graphics.
If you have still any queries regarding above ask them in the comments section below.