How To Download PUBG PC Lite Without Any Errors In India:
So, if have also heard about a new version of PUBG PC Lite and wants to play it, then just follow the article till last. The game is still in its Beta Test Stage so it is not yet available in all countries across the world. It is a mix of both PUBG PC version and some features of PUBG Mobile are also included in it. In this article, I will teach you How To Download PUBG PC Lite Without Any Errors In India.
PUBG PC Lite:
So, the first you need to follow is to search PUBG PC Lite om Google. Then click on the first official link given in the searches. Or you can just click on the link given below:
Creating Account For PUBG PC Lite:
- Then just tap on the option of Create An Account given on the right corner of the website.
- There you will be needed to put a valid Email ID and a unique username and Password.
- After that, you need to verify it with the links sent by the team.
- When you have verified your account, you can come back to the site and log in on it.
- After this, you need to click on DOWNLOAD Button there.
- It will download PUBG PC Lite launcher in your PC or Laptop.
- When it is done just keep the launcher opened.
Downloading a VPN for PC:
Now you need to download a VPN for downloading the game resources. As the game is still in its Beta stage so it is not available in all countries. For this, you can download a VPN named SoftEther. It is one of the best VPN for PC. Download link is given below:
After you have downloaded the VPN open it and let it install. When it gets completely installed then open the VPN and connect it to any good Thailand server there. As the game is officially available in Thailand only. So, we need to connect with Thailand server.
Now you need to change the Time Zone of your PC. For this just right-click on the date in your Windows. And then select adjust date and time. Now change the Time Zone to UTC +07:00 for Bangkok, Jakarta.
- When you have successfully connected with any good Thailand server.
- Open The PUBG PC Lite icon from your PC.
- Now enter your Username and Password in the box that pops up.
- When it’s done a special interface will open.
- There click on the Install button and it will start to download the game.
- The game size is around 2.0 to 2.3GB and can take up to 2-3 hours depending upon server speed.
- When the game is download completely just tap on the Start button and the game will open.
Requirements for Playing PUBG PC Lite:
So, just follow the steps mentioned above and start taking PUBG PC experience in a Lite version. It is specially designed for players who have low-end PC’s and still want to play PUBG PC.
If you liked the article don’t forget to Subscribe To My Newsletter. It will help you to get all the latest news right on your Gmail. Also, don’t forget to like our Facebook Page. So that you can stay updated with all the latest news right away.